Indopol for Your FBF Requirements?
Indopol as Your Qualified Partner for FBF Solutions:
The FBF plant offered by INDOPOL is designed on the basis of our vast experience in the field of Fortified blended Foods and milling of different types of grains. We believe the following three aspects make us the most reliable technical partner for FBF projects:
In-house installed capacity of 25,000MT/month (in India) for production of Fortified blended Foods with over a decade of FBF production experience.
ISO9001:2000 certified manufacturing factories in North India’s largest industrial zone.
India’s leading Technical Consultancy for the grain milling industry having undertaken over 400 turnkey installations worldwide including Malawi, England, Canada, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Mozambique and Iraq (commencing soon).
- Every plant comes with years of experience, trained manpower and the latest in process technology. We are known for our long lasting and continuously developing relationships with our clients.
- The cleaning system is designed to do cleaning at maximum efficiency. This ensures better life for wear parts down the line.
- The plant is designed from a state-of-the-art sanitation point of view, and will be completely free from dust.
- All the machines are extremely sturdy and of a proven design. This ensures years of trouble free operation.
- The plant engineering is done in a way to make operation and maintenance easy.
- The bagging stations are all arranged neatly in one place, so that a few packers can do the job.
- All the machines are reliable and designed for 24 hours service, day after day.
- The complete technical solution provided by INDOPOL for producing FBF is designed around Good Manufacturing Practice and HACCP principles.
- The layout is straightforward and promotes good working and cleaning practices for the machinery and working environment – an important prerequisite for winning orders from international aid agencies.
- All equipment supplied by INDOPOL conforms to the guidelines set down by organizations such as WFP and are acceptable by International Standards.