1. Initial visit to the site and on the spot study of the existing system, if any.
2. Preparation of complete layout drawings with load, cross sectional & longitudinal detail.
3. Preparation of columns and pit location drawings and their details.
4. Preparation of technological Projects and submitting of the following details:-
To design and prepare the flow diagram.
Complete machinery specifications and details.
Electrical details like list of electrical motors, list of geared motors/gear boxes, electrical key chart, transformer & generator details.
Design of exhaust system with minimum power & its detail.
Specifications & sizes of belt conveyors, elevators, fans, cyclones, compressor, hoppers, etc.
Pulleys, Couplings and V-Belts details.
Design of Intake Hopper and other holding bins including hoppers above and below colour sorting room.
5. Guidance of erection of the Plant according to the technological Project and the submitting of the following:
Erection material list.
Spouting list (Gravity pipes details & its material list).
Fabrication material list.
Exhaust drawings for all the machines.
Regular visit of erection supervisor.
6. To provide necessary technical know-how for manufacturing equipment for aspiration system, spouting, gravity pipe, spouts, bends, distributing spouting, valves, outlet hoppers, sacking benches, cyclones, conveyors, elevators etc.
7. Selection of the machines, materials and contractors personnel.
8. Start-up and commissioning trial run of the plant for efficient running.
Scope of the Client
1. To arrange all the materials and man power for complete erection of the plant at his cost.
2. To arrange boarding, lodging, food, local transport and to-fro fare from Delhi to site for the engineer/supervisor.
3. To arrange the availability of adequate infrastructure at site for on-time completion of the erection work.