The plant of a modern flour mill has four main functions:
Our plants are supplied with state-of-the-art wheat milling technology and equipment is procured from a range of industry leaders depending on customer technological and budget preferences.
We have been involved in most of Indiaís flour milling plants including the largest roller flour mills in India. Our groupís excellent industry standing and contacts in the industry put us in a unique position to procure and install equipment at very favorable rates.
- Pre cleaning before dry wheat storage
- Main cleaning and 1st conditioning
- 2nd conditioning and final cleaning
- Classifier separator with aspiration channel for fine cleaning
- Scourer to remove surface dirt from the grain.
- Dry Stoner for removing stones and more dense
- Dampening of wheat is done by an Intensive Dampener
and water addition controlled by the Automatic
Dampening System NC6.2 for optimizing the water
addition, which is so important for wheat conditioning
prior to milling to maximize extractions.
- Final scouring prior to milling removes surface dirt from
the grain and helps to maintain lower ash figures in the flour.
- Cockle cylinder to remove foreign seeds e.g. oats/barley
and round seeds.
- Aspirator Separator to remove any left over impurities
in the wheat before moving to milling section.
- Break passages for gentle breaking of the wheat kernel
and production of flour.
- Reduction passages with smooth rolls are employed to
reduce semolina into flour.
- The plansifter serves the purpose of separating the
product streams into its constituents and directing the
various stock qualities to the respective grinding passages.
- Suction pneumatic conveying lines elevate all products in
the milling process and reverse jet filter is employed
for separation of fine flour particles from the conveying air.
Call +91 98100 21320
For further information visit: www.flourandrice.com